A Full Service Lawn and Landscape Company
Our story began over 30 years ago and continues today as one of the fastest growing lawn and landscape design companies in our market. We serve each client with one goal in mind: To make their life easier and their property more valuable.
Schendel provides a full range of services to both residential and commercial clients, including lawn fertilization, irrigation services, mowing, landscape design and maintenance, and hardscape design and installation. We are proud to beautify the outdoor areas in which our clients live, work, and play.
As a company, we are dedicated
to living these values:
- A people-centric workplace with opportunities for advancement, encouragement of personal and professional development, and a safe, fun, work environment.
- Profitability and growth through smart fiscal management, efficient products and procedures, and the nurturing of customer and employee relationships.
- Honesty and integrity in our customer, employee and vendor relationships.
- Exceeding the expectations of our customers through fair pricing, professional appearance and attitude, innovative designs, and quality products.
- Recognizing and celebrating success.
- Doing what we say we are going to do, when and how we say we are going to do it.
- Direct and honest communication with customers and employees.
- Holding each other accountable to living our values and following our policies and procedures.
- Supporting and improving our community through service and charitable giving.
Community Contribution & Involvement
We are proud to partner with local community and charitable organizations, providing monetary donations, services, and volunteer hours to support the amazing work provided to our community. Organizations we’ve partnered with include the Kansas Children’s Discovery Center, the Topeka Zoo, TARC’s Winter Wonderland, the Designers’ Showhouse, Junior Achievement, St. Jude’s, and Trash Mountain.
Memberships on Boards of Directors is also encouraged at Schendel. Current board memberships held by Schendel co-workers include Sales and Marketing Executives of Topeka, Vision Bank, CrimeStoppers of Topeka, the Topeka Chamber, and the Topeka Area Building Association.